Where to use a flower wall? Here at The Flower Wall Company, we often get asked how they can be used aside from the most common ways of at the alter or photo booth backdrop. As our backdrops come in easy to connect and construct panels of 40cm by 60cm, the when, where and how become limitless!
The “WOW” factor
Having your flower wall panels connected into one big wall definitely has the wow factor. But where and when can you use such a big instillation? Why not try:
- Welcome backdrop for a cocktail reception – have your guests first wedding memory be of a wow entrance
- Red carpet backdrop – not having a wedding? Print backdrops for your media walk are so passe, try floral backdrop!
- Photobooth backdrop – Popping up at every wedding from here to there, a flower wall backdrop is a fantastic lasting memory for all your guests
- Ceremony backdrop – Get married in the presence of an amazing flower wall!
Here’s some alternative ideas of how you can use your flower wall panels, taking the events and weddings you create to the next level!
- Head table backdrop – perfect location for all eyes on you
- Table runner – Simply place the panel – or cut to size, down the centre of your head table for an amazing table runner
- Table skirting – light weight and flexible, our panels can easily clip onto a table to create a luxury table skirt!
- Mandap and Chuppah decor – Highlight your mandap or chuppah with easy to put up and connect panels – fix around the edge to take your designs to the next level.
And of course it doesn’t have to stop at weddings and events, your flower wall can be rented out for photo shoots, shop displays and product launches to name but a few ways! Happy planning!